Heritage Hill Historical Park
Heritage Hill Historical Park is a 4-acre park features a collection of four historic buildings. Fully restored and furnished, they represent distinct eras in the early development of the Saddleback Valley and the town of El Toro.
The Mexican Rancho era is typified by the circa 1863 Serrano Adobe. The 1890 El Toro Grammar School and 1891 St. George’s Episcopal Mission are representative of the founding of El Toro. And the citrus farming days of the early twentieth century are called to mind by the 1908 Harvey Bennett Ranch House.
The buildings are open for public access only during a tour. Four free “walk-in” tours are offered weekly for individuals and groups of seven or less on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 11 a.m. Call or visit the website for tour availability.
25151 Serrano Road, Lake Forest