Girl Scouts of Greater LA
Summer camps are open to all — you don’t have to be a Girl Scout to join the fun. There’s a camp and outdoors experience for every camper — from stargazing and discovering wildlife to rock wall climbing and archery.
- Lakota: 60-acre overnight camp in Los Padres National Forest
- Osito Rancho: 160-acre self-guided overnight camp at Big Bear Lake
- El Ranchito: Two-acre camp at a private park in Long Beach
- La Casita: Five-acre nature day camp in the hillsides above Claremont
- Marine Landing: Waterfront day camp on Alamitos Bay in Long Beach with private boating beach
- Mariposa: One-acre park-like day camp nestled in the foothills of Altadena