California Science Center
Explore the wonders of science through interactive exhibits, live demonstrations, innovative programs and awe-inspiring films.
- The Art of the Brick – The world’s largest display of LEGO art. See original sculptures and re-imagined masterpieces, such as Michelangelo’s David, Van Gogh’s Starry Night and Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa. Advance tickets required.
- All in This Together – Learn how science is used to understand and combat the COVID-19 pandemic.
Permanent exhibits include:
- Life! Beginnings – Discover how humans and all living creatures reproduce, develop, and pass on their genes to bring new life into the world.
- Ecosystems – Explore the kelp forest, rocky shore, desert, poles, deep-sea vents, island zone, river zone, L.A. zone, and global zone.
- Air & Space – See a unique collection of artifacts and hands-on activities to discover how humans design aircraft, spacecraft and space probes for specific tasks.
- Space Shuttle Endeavor – See Endeavor up close and discover the science behind this amazing vehicle.
Admission to the Science Center is free (excludes IMAX and The Art of the Brick). Small service fee applies for advance timed-entry reservations made online or by phone.
700 Exposition Park Dr. , Los Angeles