United States Youth Volleyball League Summer Camps 2022
The United States Youth Volleyball League’s mission is to provide every child between the ages of 7 and 15 a chance to learn and play volleyball in a fun, safe, supervised environment. One of the main tenets of the program is to encourage children to do their best with their abilities. With an emphasis on positive reinforcement, the program seeks to build confidence and self-esteem in each child.
Each summer USYVL hosts instructional volleyball camps for beginner, intermediate and advanced players!
• Three-day camp schedule. Three hours each day.
• Players grouped based on age & playing experience.
• 8:1 player to coach ratio.
• Individual instruction.
• Improve overall game performance.
• Develop meaningful friendships and teamwork skills.
Registration opens April 1.
CLICK HERE for a flyer you can download and share with your friends.
|📚 Academic||⛺️ Sleepaway|
|🎨 Art||🍳 Specialty|
|🌳 City Recreation||🏀 Sports|
|🎤 Performance||🖥 STEM|