Kidspace Bubble Planet
This summer, bubbles are taking over Kidspace. Included with every admission to Kidspace, Bubble Planet is an all-new, all-outdoor experience with bubble-themed activities and sudsy, spacey versions of some of your favorite exhibits. Their 3.5-acre campus is filled with bubbles just for you and your family to pop, bounce, and create. Get ready to liftoff for Bubble Planet – June 13 – September 6.
Advance online reservations are required for all guests, including members. Tickets will be limited. To maximize the number of families who can visit during this time, we ask that you only reserve tickets your household plans to use.
Before you reserve your tickets, please note:
- Masks are still required. Due to the large number of children who visit Kidspace and are not yet eligible for COVID-19 vaccines, the museum will continue to require face coverings for all guests age 2 and up, regardless of vaccination status, until further notice.
- Indoor galleries remain closed during this phase of reopening.
- Museum admission is non-refundable and non-transferable. Photo ID is required for members. Tickets are valid for your selected day and time only.
- Rose Bowl events may impact roads and parking near Kidspace. Please consult the Rose Bowl and Kidspace event calendars before booking and before your visit.
- Kidspace will be open Sunday, July 4, from 9 am–2 pm, and Monday, July 5, from 10 am–5 pm.
Get tickets here:
480 N. Arroyo Blvd., Pasadena