Fashion Camp is a skill-based learning studio focused on fashion design offering beginning and advanced sewing classes, camps and workshops for kids (ages 8+). Lessons include learning how to thread a sewing machine, use a pattern, complete a fabric and cutting lesson, and learn sewing terminology. Projects include tops, drawstring bags, totes, skirts, shorts, pants, and dresses.
Fashion Camp offers an extensive calendar of school-vacation camps, Girl Scout workshops, and birthday parties. Ask about season passes and discounts.
Summer 2020 Update:
- Weeklong Sewing Camps (Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. or 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.)
- Single Day Sewing Camps (Mondays – Thursdays, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
- Weekend Sewing Camps (9 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
Beginning in September, Fashion Camp will offer:
- Fashionable Fundays (Wednesdays & Fridays)
- Fashion “School” (a month-long series of 4 workshops)
- Sewing 101 (offered daily)
2477 Park Ave., Tustin