Save your drama for Acting Out!
The program celebrates creativity through drama skills workshops, ensemble building, song, movement, improv, scene study, stage combat, monologue and so much more.
Acting Out is great for kids (ages 7-14) who are involved in other theater programs, as well as someone new to theater. They challenge every camper according to their comfort level. Best part, YOU get to see what they have learned with a show at the end of the week!
Two full weeks of camp are offered. Each week will have a similar structure but different material and elements within. Registering for both sessions will give your child two different camp experiences; sign up for one or both:
• Camp Session 1: June 15-19, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
• Camp Session 2: July 13-17, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Optional extended camp: 1-3:30 p.m.
• Advanced Scene Study and Scene Writing (ages 10-15): Monday and Tuesday, June 29-30, 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
• All Things Acting Out (ages 7-14): Monday and Tuesday, July 27-28, 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
• Puppetry/Improv (ages 7-14): Thursday and Friday, August 20-21, 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Discounts – Ask for details:
• Sibling discount
• Package options
Inquire about camp/workshop safety measures and guidelines. Camp/workshop size limited!
Also see Parties by Erin in Parties.