- This event has passed.
Valentine’s Baking, President’s Day Mini Camp, Mardi Gras, PJ Party + Parents Night Out in Irvine
Valentine’s Day Workshop: Friday, February 14, 5:30-8 p.m.
• Join the Valentine’s Day Party! Parents can have a night out with their Valentine, while Lil’ Chefs (age 5+) cook together during this special workshop. Menu includes a heart-shaped pizza, toasted ravioli, and make-n-decorate heart shaped sugar cookies.
• $59 for the first child; $50 for each sibling.
President’s Day Mini Camp: Monday, February 17, 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
• Let your kids (age 5+) cook up some fun in the cool kitchens on their day off. Lil’ Chefs will learn knife skills, work together as a team to complete each recipe, and how to properly measure wet and dry ingredients. White and blue pasta with red sauce (marinara), cheesy breadsticks, and patriotic vanilla cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and fruit.
• $89 for the first child; $79 for each sibling.
Mardi Gras Party Workshop: Friday, February 21, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
• Join the Mardi Gras Party! Lil’ Chefs (ages 5+) will learn how to follow a recipe, knife skills and how to work together to complete each recipe, which includes: jerk chicken wings, chicken jambalaya, roasted potatoes and beignets.
$49 for the first child; $40 for each sibling.
Pajama Party – Parent’s Night Out: Friday, February 28, 5:30-9 p.m.
• This is a great workshop for the parents to go out, and let your child (age 3+ – see website for restrictions)have a fun-filled Friday evening with Lil’ Chefs. Kids are invited to wear their favorite PJ’s and join the annual Pajama Party! Lil’ Chefs will make breakfast for dinner- Belgium waffles with fruit and egg-n-bacon toast bowls. Plus, play games and freeze dance to end the evening.
• $50 for the first child; $30 for each sibling.