- This event has passed.
New Year’s Surf City Splash & Beach Clean Up
“Make a Splash and Pickup Trash!” The tradition continues as the 22nd rendition of Surf City Splash hits the shores of Huntington Beach during New Year’s weekend!
A two-day market will take place at the World Famous Huntington Beach Pier Plaza with approximately 28 vendors selling their goods and services.
Plus participate on January 1st in the annual Surf City Splash, a dip in the chilly Pacific Ocean to help fundraise the Huntington Beach International Surfing Museum. Be sure to wear your bathing suit. No wetsuits – that’s cheating! The dip is followed by a pancake breakfast.
• Frolick in the ocean to rinse off the old and bring in the new!
• Participate in the Surfrider sponsored beach cleanup
• Wear sparkling NYE outfits on Saturday (January 1) for the photobooth
• Visit the Surfrider booth to see Miss HB and her court, along with other luminaries
• Take surf lessons with Rocky McKinnon and rent surfboards from Zack’s
• Purchase raffle tickets for chances to win vendor-supplied swag
• Purchase Surfrider merchandise
Disclaimer: The Kidsguide team works hard to ensure all events are accurate at the time of posting, but details are subject to change without notice. Please confirm all details with event organizer before attending. Kidsguide is not liable for errors, omissions, or changes to listings on our calendar.