Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood
THURSDAYS – SUNDAYS, SEPTEMBER 9 – OCTOBER 31
Halloween Horror Nights is back with a vengeance at Universal Studios Hollywood.
You’ll want to bring plenty of friends with you to share the screams and watch your back as you all make your way through terrifying mazes. Face nightmarish creatures in sinister scare zones. Lose yourselves in outrageous live entertainment. And escape to some of the park’s most exhilarating attractions.
You definitely need someone to hide behind, somebody to panic with. Because just as in horror films where the first to wander off meets a terrible fate, there’s one thing to remember at Halloween Horror Nights: Never Go Alone.
General admission is $69-99. Express add-ons and R.I.P. Tour available.
- Netflix’s The Haunting of Hill House
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
- The Exorcist
- Universal Monsters: The Bride of Frankenstein Lives
- Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers
- The Curse of Pandora’s Box
Rides (open during Halloween Horror Nights):
- Jurassic World – The Ride
- Flight of the Hippogriff
- Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey
- Revenge of the Mummy – The Ride
- Transformers: The Ride 3D
- Silver Scream Queenz
- Chainsaw Rangers
- Demon City
Event listing is believed accurate at the time of posting, but details are subject to change without notice. Please confirm all details with event organizer before attending. Kidsguide is not liable for errors, omissions, or changes to listings in our calendar.