Emotions at Play with Pixar’s Inside Out in Discovery Cube Los Angeles
JUNE 10 – SEPTEMBER 11, 2022
Emotions at Play with Pixar’s Inside Out, the first interactive exhibit based on the award-winning Disney and Pixar film, helps visitors – young and old – understand the important role emotions, memory and imagination play in our everyday lives. Focusing on the five core emotions featured in the film – Joy, Sadness, Anger, Disgust and Fear – hands-on and digital experiences in the exhibit offer opportunities to explore some of the ways we express our emotions – and recognize emotions in others, too.
- Step into Headquarters to explore the range and intensity of emotions at the Control Panel.
- Explore some of the ways we show how we feel with our faces and bodies at the Emotions Mirrors.
- Think about an important memory and how it made you feel – or show how you are feeling right now by creating a glowing Memory Sphere.
- Use your imagination to create a story and perform it at Dream Productions.
- Work to keep the train on track – what feelings do you have when you control and balance the Train of Thought?
- Explore how emotions work together as you stack and balance the Emotion Blocks.
Disclaimer: The Kidsguide team works hard to ensure all events are accurate at the time of posting, but details are subject to change without notice. Please confirm all details with event organizer before attending. Kidsguide is not liable for errors, omissions, or changes to listings on our calendar.