- This event has passed.
Egg Hunt for Children with Special Needs
DATES: Saturday, April 1 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
SATURDAY, APRIL 1, 2023
Join Grace City Church and Revival Church for an egg hunt for children with special needs.
Different types of hunts offered include:
- Quiet Hunt (sensory needs)
- Magnetic Hunt (mobility needs)
- Beeping Hunt (visibility needs)
- General Hunt (special needs)
- Sibling Hunt (for siblings/ids without special needs)
There’s also face painting, inflatable games, live bunnies, train rides, and more.
Disclaimer: The Kidsguide team works hard to ensure all events are accurate at the time of posting, but details are subject to change without notice. Confirm all details with event organizer before attending. Kidsguide is not liable for errors, omissions, or changes to listings on our calendar.