- This event has passed.
CSULB Shark Lab Shark Shacks at Local Beaches
SELECT DATES, JUNE 3 – AUGUST 4, 2023
The CSULB Shark Lab is hosting Shark Shacks at various beaches along Southern California every week to help build an appreciation for sharks by reducing fear and informing the public about sharks and other marine life they may encounter at the beach.
There will be information and activities for all ages.
Summer 2023 Schedule:
- June 3: Laguna Beach Main Beach
- June 8: Heal the Bay Aquarium, Santa Monica
- June 9: La Jolla Boardwalk
- June 10: San Diego State Fair
- June 11: Huntington Beach Pier
- June 25: Doheny Surf Fest, Dana Point
- July 15-16: Heal the Bay Aquarium, Santa Monica
- July 19-20: Cabrillo Aquarium, San Pedro
- July 21 & 23: Pretend City Children’s Museum, Irvine
- July 24: Crystal Cove State beach
- July 29: La Jolla Boardwalk
- August 4: Leeway Sailing Center, Long Beach
Visit their website for times.
Disclaimer: The Kidsguide team works hard to ensure all events are accurate at the time of posting, but details are subject to change without notice. Confirm all details with event organizer before attending. Kidsguide is not liable for errors, omissions, or changes to listings on our calendar.