13 Things To Do this Presidents’ Day Weekend with Kids in Southern California
Who’s excited for the long weekend ahead? Here’s fun things to do with the whole family!
Events Happening February 19-21, 2022:
- See the Year of the Tiger display at South Coast Plaza before it comes down on Monday.
- Get half-off admission to San Diego museums, science centers, aquariums, and more before the offer ends on 2/28.
- Ride a model train for free at Fairview Park in Costa Mesa.
- Enjoy a live performance of Charlotte’s Web.
- Kids will love this whimsical, whodunit mystery symphony concert at Walt Disney Concert Hall.
- Fire up your engines with 12,000 pound monster trucks at Angel Stadium.
- Celebrate California history with family entertainment, games, and a chili cook-off at an actual old West ghost town.
- See some of the best basketball athletes perform trick shots, rim-rattling dunks, and ankle-breaking moves.
- Tumble down the rabbit hole with Alice in this interactive theatrical adventure and meet Wonderland’s most famous inhabitants.
- Enjoy this adventurous symphony for kids featuring music from The Incredibles, Superman, and the classic William Tell Overture.
- Celebrate Lunar New Year with this one-day street festival featuring lion dances, martial arts demos, family activities, and more.
- Hang out with the Founding Fathers and First Lady at this family-friendly presidential celebration.
- Presidential fun and pets? Vote in the demo-cat-ic process to declare which pet gets to be PetSpace president and go on a Presidents’ Day themed scavenger hunt.
Looking for more fun things to do? Visit our OutingsGuide for 190+ places to go!
This post was written by Alina Na