15 Questions to Encourage Gratitude in Kids
Sometimes, kids (and grown ups) forget all the amazing things and people we have in our lives. Here’s a list of conversation starters to get little minds thinking about all they have to be thankful for.
- What is one of your favorite gifts that someone gave you?
- What’s one kind or thoughtful thing someone did for you recently?
- Who did you thank today? Who thanked you?
- What’s your favorite thing about living in our home?
- What are you looking forward to this week?
- How does technology make your life easier?
- What’s the best thing that happened today so far?
- What about today has been better than yesterday?
- What made you laugh or smile today?
- How does it feel to do something nice for someone?
- What’s something about each of your siblings that you are grateful for?
- What’s one thing you do really well?
- What place have you traveled to that you are most grateful for?
- What’s the most delicious thing you’ve eaten this week?
- Who’s someone who always listens when you talk?
This post was written by Kidsguide