Where to Rent Surrey Bikes & the Iconic Swan Boats in Southern California
Looking to spend the weekend with your family moving and exploring in a fun and unique way? Let’s hit the beach or the park and rent some bikes and boats! Don’t just walk around like everybody else—ride around in style on a surrey bike or pedal along the waterfront in an iconic swan boat.
Some locations even offer Night Rides where their cycles/boats are lit up with LED lights that add a little after-dark sparkle!
This fun family activity is great for kids of all ages. Most locations offer kids bikes or attachable trailers. Rentals are priced by the hour, with full-day and half-day options.
Where can you rent these fun bikes & boats?
Wheel Fun Rentals offers rentals nationwide. They have a huge selection of specialty cycles, bicycles (including kids bikes and trailers), tandems, electric bikes, kayaks, boats, and more. Rental availability varies by location.
Here’s a list of Southern California locations:
🦢 – Swan Boats available
⭐️ – Night Rides (for bikes and/or swan boats) available
⚡️ – Electric Bikes available
🛶 – Pedal/Paddle Boats and/or Kayaks available
- 🦢 🛶 Anaheim – Yorba Regional Park
- ⚡️ Coronado – Coronado Island
- Dana Point – Doheny State Beach
- 🦢 🛶 Fountain Valley – Mile Square Park at Edinger
- Fountain Valley – Mile Square Park at Warner
- ⭐️ ⚡️ Huntington Beach – Waterfront Adventures on The Strand
- 🛶 Irwindale – Santa Fe Dam
- Long Beach – El Dorado Park
- 🦢 ⭐️ Long Beach – Rainbow Lagoon
- ⭐️ ⚡️ Long Beach – Shoreline Village
- 🦢 ⭐️ Los Angeles – Echo Park
- ⚡️ Oceanside – Oceanside Pier
- 🛶 Orange – Irvine Park
- ⚡️ Oxnard – Embassy Suites Mandalay Beach Resort
- ⚡️ San Diego – Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
- ⚡️ San Diego – Mariott Marquis San Diego Marina
- ⚡️ San Diego – Wyndham San Diego Bayside
- 🛶 San Dimas – Bonelli Park East Shore
- 🛶 South El Monte – Whittier Narrows Recreation Area
- Van Nuys – Lake Balboa Bike Rentals
- 🦢 Van Nuys – Lake Balboa Boat Rentals
- Ventura – Ventura State Beach Picnic Area
To learn more, visit wheelfunrentals.com.
This post was written by Kidsguide