St. Patrick’s Day Shenanigans Your Family Will Love!
Leprechauns, shamrocks, rainbows, and a pot of gold–what’s not to love about St. Patrick’s Day? Here’s a gold mine of sneaky leprechaun mischief that’ll have your whole family chasing rainbows!
- While they sleep, switch your kids’ plain white shoelaces with bright green, or paint a few little fingernails with green polish.
- Use green sidewalk chalk to draw a few leprechaun footprints on your front steps, and then tip over a few knick-knacks inside to show where he’s been.
- Scrawl a green note on your bathroom mirror. “You’ll never find my gold!”
- Sneak a few drops of green food coloring into the toilet tank in the morning. When your kiddo flushes, they’ll be in for a green surprise.
- Serve up a breakfast any leprechaun would love, with green pancakes or rainbow pancakes.
- Or dribble a few drops of green food coloring into your kids’ cereal bowls before adding cereal. When they pour their milk, it’ll magically change colors.
- Green milk! Green food coloring transforms it into Leprechaun milk.
- While you’re at it, mix up some green tuna salad and pack a sandwich in their lunch.
- Stop potential pinchers in their tracks by wearing these do-it-yourself shamrock tattoos and stickers.
- After a hard day of learning, hand the kids this homemade Shamrock Shake.
- Nab your own pot of gold by building a leprechaun trap.
- Or print out these easy clues and lead your little one on a leprechaun chase, with a pot of gold at the end.
- Snack on refreshing rainbow fruit partfaits.
- Gather all of your green snacks for a green food tasting (great for picky eaters!).
Click here for for even more mischief on Kidsguide’s Pinterest page!
This post was written by Kidsguide