12 Sneaky Shenanigans for St. Patrick’s Day
Leprechauns, shamrocks, rainbows, and a pot of gold–what’s not to love about St. Patrick’s Day? Here’s a gold mine of sneaky leprechaun mischief that’ll have your whole family chasing rainbows!
1. While they sleep, switch your kids’ plain white shoelaces with bright green, or paint a few little fingernails with green polish.
2. Use green sidewalk chalk to draw a few leprechaun footprints on your front steps, and then tip over a few knick-knacks inside to show where he’s been.
3. Scrawl a green note on your bathroom mirror with eye-liner. “You’ll never find my gold!”
4. Sneak a few drops of green food coloring into the toilet tank in the morning. When your kiddo flushes, they’ll be in for a green surprise.
6. Or dribble a few drops of green food coloring into your kids’ cereal bowls before adding the Lucky Charms. When they pour their milk, it’ll magically change colors.
7. Green milk! Green food coloring transforms it into Leprechaun milk.
8. While you’re at it, mix up some green tuna salad and pack a sandwich in their lunch.
9. Stop potential pinchers in their tracks by wearing these do-it-yourself shamrock tattoos.
10. After a hard day of virtual learning, hand the kids this homemade Shamrock Shake.
11. Nab your own pot of gold by building a leprechaun trap.
12. Or print out these easy clues and lead your little one on a leprechaun chase, with a pot of gold at the end.
Click here for for even more mischief on Kidsguide’s Pinterest page!
This post was written by Kidsguide