The Flower Fields in Carlsbad Are Ready to “Bloom On” with 2021 Season
North San Diego’s world-renowned spring experience for the past 40 years is blooming once again! From March 1 – May 9, immerse within 50 acres of giant, colorful ranunculus flowers.
Last year, the season was cut short due to COVID-19 restrictions. For 2021, The Flower Fields look forward to welcoming back guests with new safety protocols and a blueberry picking experience!
- Advanced reservation tickets, available online only
- Mask requirements for our staff and visitors
- Social distancing as per state guidelines and protocols in all areas
- Exciting, new 2-Acre U-Pick Blueberry Patch that can be experienced in two ways
- as part of your Flower Fields visit
- or if you just want to come pick blueberries you can access the Blueberry Patch from their brand-new parking area off Cannon Road
Guests will still enjoy classic favorites like strolling through all 50 acres of the fields, visiting the Sweet Pea Maze and Cymbidium Orchid Greenhouse, and taking an antique tractor tour around the fields.
Admission is $20 for adults, $18 for seniors (60+) and military, $10 for children (ages 3–10), and free for children under three. Season passes and group tours are also available.
Special pricing is available for opening week from March 1-5, admission is $15 for adults, $13 for seniors (60+) and military, and $5 for children (ages 3-10).
Learn more at theflowerfields.com.
This post was written by Kidsguide