Ice Cream Themed Activities for Kids
Seems like the summer heat is here to stay, so let’s cool off with ice cream themed activities!
1. Let’s start off with a classic: making ice cream in a bag!
Turns out, you don’t need a fancy ice cream maker to make ice cream. All you need is a plastic bag, 15 minutes, and some young, eager helpers to shake, shake, shake!
2. Get messy with edible, ice cream playdough.
This super fun ice cream playdough looks and smells like the real deal and its only made with two ingredients! It’s also completely safe for curious little ones to put in their mouth.
3. Entertain your kids with ice cream parlor dramatic play.
Crumble up pastel-colored tissue paper for hours and hours of fun.
4. Play a game of Catch the Scoops.
Create a cone from a large sheet of construction paper and then toss ball pit balls for the kids to catch.
5. Create this puffy paint ice cream cone craft.
Mix white glue and shaving cream with your favorite “flavor” paint color for this cool 3-dimensional painting.
6. Bake yummy ice cream cone cupcakes.
These are super easy to make and great for kids birthday parties!
7. Chill out with a good ice cream book.
8. Decorate the room with ice cream flower pots.
What are your favorite ice cream themed activities? Let us know below!
This post was written by Kidsguide