The Perfect Family Game to Play for Father’s Day!
Step aside newlyweds, this game is all about dads! Celebrate Father’s Day this year with a fun game the whole family can play. If you’re familiar with The Newlywed Game, then you’re ready to go!
How to Play:
Each person needs a dry-erase board, marker, and small cloth for erasing. If you don’t have boards, make a SUPER EASY one using a picture frame or sheet protector. A piece of paper works just fine too! Have dad and kid sit next to each other (where they can’t see each other’s answers) and be ready to answer questions. We rounded up 30 questions to start off with… pick out the ones that best fit your child’s age or come up with your own.
Game host could arrange questions from easiest to hardest, assign points, break questions into rounds, etc. What’s great about this game is that it could be played a variety a ways! The ultimate goal is to be able to match with Dad’s answers.
Game Play Variations:
- For little ones: Instead of writing on a board, little ones could shout out answers.
- For multiple siblings: Assign points to each question and let siblings go head-to-head.
- What is Dad’s name?
- What city was Dad born in?
- How many siblings does Dad have?
- What is Dad’s occupation?
- How old is Dad?
- What is Dad’s favorite color?
- What is Dad’s favorite store to go shopping at?
- Is Dad allergic to anything?
- What is Dad’s favorite outfit?
- Which famous person would Dad like to meet most?
- What has been Dad’s favorite family vacation?
- What color is Dad’s toothbrush?
- What is Dad’s biggest pet peeve?
- What is Dad’s dream vacation?
- What is Dad’s favorite dessert?
- What year did Dad graduate high school?
- What is Dad’s favorite form of exercise?
- What sport is your Dad best at?
- What is Dad’s favorite soda?
- What phrase does Dad say the most?
- What superpower does Dad want most?
- Who is Dad’s best friend?
- What does Dad love most about me?
- What is Dad’s favorite meal?
- What was Dad wearing yesterday?
- What is Dad really good at?
- What’s an activity you and Dad really love to do together?
- What is Dad’s favorite movie?
- What’s the best food Dad makes?
- What is Dad’s favorite TV show?
Tags: Family Game, father's day, father's day game
This post was written by Alina Na