10 Nature Activities for Kids!
Celebrate all things nature! Make playdough dyed with dandelions, try grass weaving, play with trains on tree tracks and lots more!
1. Gather Leaves to Make This 3-Dimensional Tree Craft
2. Make Your Own Nature Paintbrushes
3. Create Clay Imprints of Flowers and Plants
4. Go on a Color Wheel Nature Scavenger Hunt
5. Learn About Things That Float/Sink by Brewing a Flower Potion
6. Make This Awesome Tree Track
7. Stone Stacking Challenge
8. Try Your Hand at Nature Weaving
9. Use Dandelions to Naturally Dye Homemade Playdough
10. Make this Gorgeous Nature Crown
This post was written by Alina Na