10 Ways to Prank Your Kids!
This is it. This is the day you’ve been waiting for… the day when you get to pay your little darlings back for their misadventures with a little mischief of your own. No kidding, April Fool’s Day is this weekend – actually, it falls on Easter this year! So, don’t let your kids have all the fun… try out some of these pranks that your kids will totally fall for!
1. Pour a bowl of cereal and milk tonight and stash it in the freezer. Breakfast is served.
2. Sneak in after bedtime and TP their room. Or draw a quick mustache with eyeliner.
3. Put fake money in their Easter eggs!
4. Stick googly eyes (from the craft store) on all the food in your fridge.
5. Unscrew the flip-top shampoo bottle and cover the opening with plastic wrap. Screw the top back on.
6. Stuff their shoes with paper towels, or fill them with beads, cotton balls or dry pinto beans.
7. Open the bottom of a bag of chips and swap them for carrots. Glue the bag back up and pack them in their lunch.
8. On your way to your Easter plans, sneak a sign on the back of your car that says, “Please honk and wave at my kids. It’s April Fools Day!”
9. After school, offer up a glass of “juice” that’s actually Jell-o. Or water with a few drops of food coloring.
10. Coat a bar of soap with clear nail polish and let it dry. Then hand it off to them at bath time.
You’ll find plenty more April Fool’s Day inspiration on our Kidsguide Pinterest board.
Have your own sneaky tricks? Tell us below!
This post was written by Liz Davis