Win Tickets to Our Show!

Posted Tuesday, November 7th, 2017

Hey, Kidsguiders! Lucy here and, as promised, this is how you can win tickets to our classic Christmas Special Live at Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts!

The Details (because they’re important):

1. The tickets will be good for our show on Wednesday, November 22, at 7 p.m. There’s another show at 3 p.m. and you can purchase your ticket here if you really want to secure a spot!

2. Comment below telling me one thing you love about your friends!

3. The winner is gonna be picked Friday, November 10 and has 24 hours to respond.

4. And that’s it! Hopefully, you have better luck than Charlie kicking my football! 🙂

A Charlie Brown Christmas

Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts
18000 Park Plaza Drive, Cerritos
(800) 300-4345 or (562) 916-8500

Sponsored by: Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts

75 thoughts on “Win Tickets to Our Show!

1. Irene Chung Chavez on said:

One thing I love about my friends is that they don’t always just tell me what I want to hear, they are also my best critics!

2. Yesenia on said:

There’s many things I like about my friends but one thing I love is that I can count on them to be there for me in the times I need them the most and they can count on me to do the same!

3. Sherita Cooper on said:

The number one thing I like about my friends is they are always there for me when I need them and when I don’t.

4. Jenny Banh on said:

The one thing i love about my friends is when they allow me to use them as guinea pigs when i try out a new recipe… Most of the time they love my cooking! haha.

5. F. Gonzalez on said:

What I love most about my friends is that our bond is strong. We don’t have to talk to each other every day or even every week to know the other is there. There’s never a doubt we are there for each other always.

6. Andrea on said:

One thing I love about my friends is that no matter how long it has been since we’ve talked or seen eachother we always pick back up right where we left off like no time has passed.

7. Becky on said:

We are always there for each other no matter what. I love the dynamic of all of us being moms now and sharing that experience with one another.

8. Kiska on said:

One thing I love about my friends is that no matter how long it’s been since we got together, we can always pick right up and jump in like it was just yesterday! It’s always a good time when we get together!

9. Jen martinez on said:

The one thing I love about my friends is that they love for who I am just like I love them for you they are ❤

10. Monique on said:

I love when my friends reminisce about the fun old School things we did in our childhood that we are trying to introduce to our young kids.

11. Jeanette Alcocer Walworth on said:

The best thing about my friends is that they are always there for me. Especially when I need someone to just listen to me vent. I’m grateful that I have several ladies in my life who I can count on to always be there for me!

12. Briana Harkins on said:

It’s hard to narrow down just one thing I love about my friends, but if I only have one thing, it’s their honesty. Friends will tell you if you have food on your teeth, toilet paper on your shoe, a bad haircut, and how much they admire you being a mom.

13. Joanne on said:

One thing I love about my friends is that they are like a warm blanket and will wrap themselves around me whenever I need them the most

14. Amber on said:

I have found through the years that friends come and friends go. But my true blue friends are those who have stood by me through thick and thin. They don’t always tell me what I want to hear but they tell me what I need to hear & they love me through it all. Thankful to have people like that in my life.

15. Charlie on said:

My wife and I don’t have family locally, so we have developed a great group of friends from kickball, kids school, Scouting & work. We get together a few times a year for some fun adventures like camping, tubing, Easter and more. Friends you get choose!

16. Johana Martinez on said:

What I love about my friends,is that I can be me and not hold it against me. I love that I can put a smile on their face no matter what they say is like. I’ve instilled this in my son and he’s been very lucky to be accepted by his friends. Like I always say different is beautiful.

17. Reyna Prieto on said:

No matter how much time goes by we can always start where we left off without skipping a beat. I love that about my true girlfriends.

18. aswini on said:

I don’t call my friends as much as I should. But when I need them, I know they are there for me. They feel the same.

19. Elaine Kepler on said:

As I’ve gotten older my circle of friends have definitely gotten smaller, but my close circle of friends are just like family. ❤️

20. Priscilla Reyes on said:

There is sooo much I love about my Friends to narrow it to just 1 thing is almost impossible, but since I’m only suppose to say 1 thing I will say, “I love that my friends have my six!” They have my back & are always there for me when I need them, no questions asked. They are there in good times & bad, they are there to just share fun with, or shed some tears with, or to listen while I vent, or to talk & give Me advise. I love my Friends, they are there for Me & I will always be there for them!!

21. Alyson Boocock on said:

My friends hold me accountable and tell me things even if I don’t want to hear it. They support me and challenge me to make me a better person and mom.

22. LaShawn on said:

One thing I love about my friends is that they intervene to prevent me from making mistakes. If and when I have made mistakes, they have always been there to catch me when I fell.

23. Jimena Pena on said:

One thing I love about my friends is that they will drop what they are doing if I’m having a bad day and come over to listen to me vent.

24. Jennifer on said:

I have a handful of friends who I can always count on and they can count on me! I love them For always understanding me and putting up with my crazy life! If I win I’m taking my best friend and her daughter. She works so hard for her family and truly deserves it!

25. Noe Ramirez on said:

My friends are more like my brothers. We laugh, we argue, we tease, we share stories…we are there for each other.

26. Evan Mack on said:

One thing I love about my friends is if I asked them to hold my football while I kick it, they would hold it still and sready so I can succesfully kick it! They would not try to embarrass me or make me feel bad. They are loyal and true (unlike Lucy!)

27. Lexi Garofalo on said:

Hi, I’m Lexi…I’m 7 years old. I love my friends because they are kind, silly, sweet and most of all because they accept me for who I am. We like to swim, play tag, do art and mostly LAUGH!

28. Linda Imler on said:

No matter how much time passes between the conversations, we pick up right where left off as if it was 5 minutes ago. 😊

29. Carolyn Cramp on said:

One thing we love about our friends is they are each unique and bring a different perspective to our group of friends.