Win Tickets to Marvel Universe Live!

Posted Thursday, June 29th, 2017

This is your chance to win your way into one of the most epic battles in the galaxy…

Marvel Universe Live!

We’re giving away 6 family four packs and here are the details:

1. There will be 2 winners for each round.

Round 1: 2 winners chosen on 7/3/17  for July 7 show at 7:30 p.m.
Staples Center

Round 2: 2 winners chosen on 7/7/17  for July 13 show at 7:00 p.m.
Citizens Business Bank Arena

Round 3: 2 winners chosen on 7/14/17 for July 20 show at 7:00 p.m.
Honda Center

2. Winners must respond within 24 hours or their prize will be forfeited. Boo.

3. Follow the instructions below to enter. You can pick as many or as little as you’d like and let us know what you did by commenting down below!

Like Kidsguide on Facebook = 1 entry

Follow us on Instagram = 2 entries

Tag Kidsguide in a Facebook post = 2 entries

Upload a video and tag us on Instagram or Facebook = 3 entries

Send us a friend’s email address (to newly subscribe to The Buzzzz) = 10 entries

Ready…set…go! Good luck Kidsguiders!

31 thoughts on “Win Tickets to Marvel Universe Live!

1. Judy Bulanek on said:

Wish I was more technology savvy, so I could better help spread the word! I sent the email address for two new grandma friends. My grandkids have enjoyed so many fun experiences that we might not have known about without The Buzz or Kids Guide Magazine. Such a great resource for everyone that spends time with children! Marvel Universe Live sounds like it would be a very memorable experience for my grandchildren. I would love seeing the look of excitement on their faces as characters come to life.

2. Araceli Nunez on said:

Liked in Facebook check!
    Followed in Instagram check!
    Tagged in a Facebook post check check check!!
    And forwaded kidsguide to soms friends!

3. Evelyn Romo on said:

I liked on Facebook and followed on Instagram. My son and nephew would LOOOOVE TO GO! About to post a Facebook video to show you what a fan my little guy is!!!! HULK SMASH!

4. Evelyn Reed on said:

I liked kidsguide on Facebook and sent email addresses of 5 friends to sign up for the Buzz! My 2 boys would love to see Marvel live! I hope we win!

5. Chris Savant on said:

I already had liked KidGuide on FB, but did hit Follow in Instagram and will be sending an email of a fellow Marvel Fan family!

6. Karen Quezada on said:

I liked on Facebook!
    And sent an email for my sister.
    Would love to win these to take my daughter and nephew whose birthday was July 7!!

7. Anastajsha Drury on said:

Liked in Facebook… x check!
    Followed in Instagram x check!
    Tagged in a Facebook post x check!!
    And forwaded kidsguide to some friends!

8. Amy Zubieta on said:

I follow (like) Kidsguide on Facebook.

My twin 9 year old nephews would love this!! They are so well mannered!