Did you know that November 11-19, 2017 is National Hunger and Homelessness
Awareness Week?! In honor of this, and to do our part to help our community, we’re hosting
the first ever Kidsguide Food Drive! 🙂
Here’s how it’ll work:
1. Bring your unopened food items starting November 7 to Kidsguide Headquarters, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
10313 Los Alamitos Blvd., Los Alamitos.
2. The drive will close Tuesday, November 21. We’ll be taking our awesome food over to the Orange County Food Bank in Garden Grove!
3. Keep your fingers crossed because Wednesday, November 22 we’ll be dealing out 1 Family-4 pack to Disney on Ice to the family who donates the most, AND 4 tickets to The Santa Ana Zoo to the family who comes in second!
5. We’ll be keeping a running tally of family totals and there is no limit to how much you can drop off! We’ll be counting by item and keep you updated on our Facebook page!
If you can’t participate in the food drive, don’t fret! We’ve rounded up
3 other ways you can help this holiday season:
2. Purchase a turkey for a needy family here.
3. Donate a monetary value to the National Coalition for Homeless here.
Thank you in advance Kidsguiders! And Happy Holidays! 🙂