While the Packers face off the Patriots,
you might be facing an entirely different dilemma — the kids.
How are you going to keep them occupied so you can enjoy the game?
What are they going to eat? Not jalapeño poppers, that’s for sure.
Are you going to have to scour the internet?
Short answer: no. We’ve got everything you need right here! 🙂
1. Let the kids decorate with DIYS or store bought decor. You can have them make team pennants, pom poms or even these adorable football plates from sheknows.com. Plus, this will get them out of the kitchen while you prep the food.
2. It wouldn’t be a super bowl party without the food! Lucky for us, a lot of our favs are easy snacks for kids like loaded dips, buffalo chicken bites, and lots and lots of finger food! You can also set up a popcorn bar with plastic cups, dried fruit, parmesan cheese and more. Let your imagination run wild. 😉
3. Superbowl commercial games are another great way to keep them in the spirit! Lifeasmama.com has the best roundup of games with free printables and instructions. Our fav is commercial bingo!
4. Half time activities are a must! You can use apps like Heads Up for some serious family fun or check out this awesome list of over twenty games for kids and grown ups! If you have tinier tots, check out these football coloring pages!
5. Kids really bored? Set up a crafting station! All you have to do is designate an area and lay out construction paper, safety scissors, markers, glue sticks, etc. If you don’t have these items on hand, dollar stores are your best friend!
And that’s half-time, KG parents. The rest is up to you! Be sure to check out our Super Bowl Pinterest board below for yummy recipes, fun crafts, and lots more! 🏈