If you have little ones at home throughout the week or your kiddos simply have a day off from school, you know it can be a struggle keeping them busy. That’s why we’ve put together this awesome list of 8 things you can do any day of the week here in So Cal.
Bookmark this page because it’s definitely a keeper! 😉
Enjoy educational robotic and static dinosaur displays plus dino-themed activities including inflatable obstacles, fossil panning, a maze, and more! Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.; Saturday, 10 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.; and Sunday, 11 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Admission: Monday – Friday, Adults, $8; kids (2-12), $16; Saturday and Sunday, adults, $10; kids (2-12), $18. South Bay Galleria.
2. Toddler Time at Tampoline Parks
• Sky Zone in Westminster: Tire out your toddler and take a trip to Sky Zone for a fun time just for them! Plus, you’ll have access to the toddler court and foam pit so you can really get those wiggles out. Monday-Friday, 1-2 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, 10-11 a.m. One hour of play: $5.
• Toddler Time at Big Air: Sunday – Thursday: Big Air Toddler Time – A special time just for little ones (7 and under, but gentle jumping siblings are invited) to jump around at their own pace without older kids. In addition to opening the attractions, extra balls and toys are provided. Call for admission prices and times. Laguna Hills: Wednesday and Thursday, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. (8-11 a.m. during holidays). Buena Park: Tuesday and Sunday, 9 a.m. – noon on Tuesday, and 9-11 a.m. on Sunday.
See an Oscar statuette, visit the Dolby Lounge and other celebrity hot-spots, and see images from previous Academy Awards ceremonies. Daily (based on theatre availability), 10:30 a.m – 4 p.m, every half hour. Adults, $23; kids (3-17), $18.
4. Daily Movie Deals
Take advantage of these family-friendly bargains on your favorite movies!
• Norwalk 8, 13917 Pioneer Blvd., (562) 804-5615, $2-3 daily; $2 extra for 3-D movies.
San Juan Capistrano, 26762 Verdugo St., (949) 661-3456, Tuesday special, $6 all day (excludes 3-D films).
• Westminster 10, 6721 Westminster Blvd., (714) 893-4222, $6 all day Sunday (3-D surcharge applies).
• Four Stars Cinemas, 12111 Valley View St., Garden Grove, (714) 934-6377, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday (before 6 p.m.) Family Discount Days, $6 ($2 extra for 3-D movies).
• Pictures Show, 2800 Main St., Santa Ana Mall, (714) 836-7469, $2-5 daily; $2 extra for 3-D movies.
• Cinema City Theaters, 5635 East La Palma Ave., Anaheim, (714) 970-6700, Super Value Days, Sunday before 6 p.m., Monday and Tuesday, $6.
Catch story times, crafts, homework help, family-friendly events and more at libraries in the Orange County library system.
Soak up some nature with family-friendly hikes, walks, tours and lots more at parks in the Orange County Parks system. When you head to their site be sure to click “Parks & Trails,” “Beaches & Coastal Facilities” or “Historic Sites” in the top left column if you don’t see any activities listed!
Catch story times, crafts, homework help, family-friendly events and more at libraries in the Los Angeles library system.
And that’s a wrap! Don’t forget to check our Calendar section before you plan
your outing — it’s updated daily and has a ton of events for any occasion. 🙂 You might also want to check out our museum section, parks and recreation directory, and zoo line-up!